Friday 10 October 2014

REVIEW - The Body Shop - Special Edition Blueberry Range

Hullo Ladies!

So a few months back I took advantage of a The Body Shop's sale, I picked up some of the Blueberry Range.

Even though the range isn't there right now, I thought I'd review it as a lot of the time they bring back certain lines at certain times of the year.  


I ended up picking up the Shower Gel, Body Scrub and Lip Butter.

The scent is pretty much what you would expect. It does smell like blueberries.

It's fruity and light :-) 




I loved the shower gel as it created some lovely bubbles in the bath! They lasted a long time too. One of the thing's I love about The Body Shop Shower Gels :-) 

The Body Scrub looks and smells a lot like blueberry jam! It's a good middle between the cream and the sugar scrubs The Body Shop sell. The only problem I have is that it contains a lot of exfoliating bits that can be quite messy in a bath tub so I use this while in the shower. 

The Lip Butter is gorgeous and I keep it in my handbag along with the strawberry one!

It's very moisturizing and smells lovely. 


I highly recommend the range and hope that they re-release it next spring :-)  


Did you try the line? 

What did you think?

Linzi xxx








1 comment:

  1. The body butter is great-the best texture and so moisturizing! Wish they sold it all year round!!

    ReplyDelete