Sunday 19 October 2014

HUGE LUSH Halloween + Christmas Haul

 Hullo Ladies!

I've made three LUSH Orders this past month since they released their Halloween and Christmas Collections, this time of the year is the only time I really buy from lush so I like to stock up when I can :-) 



My First Order consisted of ;

500ml Bottle Of Snow Fairy (Christmas) Iconic scent for Lush Fans and one of the first product's I ever bought from the brand.

Sparkly Pumpkin Bubble Bar  (Halloween) A gorgeous orange pumpkin with gold luster. Smells very fruity. Not what I expected but nice none the less.

Magic Wand Bubble Bar (Christmas) One of the few products I've tried in the past, smells just like Snow Fairy!

Shoot For The Stars Bath Bomb (Christmas) I've used this already and have to say it gives a beautful show in the bath, I really grew to love the scent too which Ive been told smells like Honey I washed The Kids but I couldn't tell you for sure yet because I've not tried that particular product :-) 

Father Christmas Bath Bomb (Christmas) Smells like Snow Fairy and I can't wait to try it! 


My Second Order consisted of more Seasonal releases but also one permanent product.

Wizard Bubble Bar - Very cute, I've already used it so I'll be reviewing soon!

Phoenix Rising Bath Bomb - This is part of the permanent range but to me smells great at this time of year! Smells like cinnamon so definitely one to try if you're fan of warm spicy scents.  

Cinders Bath Bomb - This is the only other thing I've ever bought from LUSH in the past and it's amazing. Again it's very warm and spicy and it has popping candy! 

Candy Mountain Bubble Bar - Smells like Snow Fairy and for some reason reminds me of The Grinch. I'm in love with it!

So White Bath Bomb - I ordered this because I'd heard so much about it from bloggers, It smells like the skin of an apple to me, a very realistic soft scent. I can't wait to use it and see what the hype is all about :-) 

Golden Wonder Bath Bomb - Another much loved product that is supposed to be amazing when you put it in the bath. It makes a noise when you shake it so that's exciting!

Northern Lights Bath Bomb - This came broken so I emailed the customer care line and they've told me they are sending a replacement. I wouldn't usually complain about such a thing but I've heard and seen on Instagram how amazing this is! Can't wait to try it! 

Reindeer Rock Soap - I was dying to try a soap from the brand so I chose this one, it's smells very fruity and I love it :-)

Santa's Lip Scrub - For years I've heard amazing things about these Lip Scrubs so I decided to splurge and pick up the Santa's one. I have a lot to say about this one so I'll be reviewing soon!



So in the third and fianl order I chose:

Luxury Lush Pud - I decided to buy this one after seeing a video clip on Instagram it looked amazing! Can't wait to try it in the bath. 

Snow Fairy Shower Gel - I bought another 500ml bottle, I know, I'm naughty but it so darn good!

Yog Nog Soap - Oh My God, this soap smells so yummy. I really want to get more but I'm going to force myself to wait awhile! Three orders in one month is plenty!

The Christmas Penguin Bubble Bar - I've heard so much about this little guy that I had to try him out. He smell very fresh and I can't wait to see how my bubble bath turns out tonight :-) 

The Comforter - This is in the permanent line but I've  been meaning to try it for ages as it's talked about a lot! After hearing that it also shared it's scent with the Reindeer Rock soap I knew I had to get it! So glad I did. The smell reminds me of my childhood for some reason! 


So that's my HUGE Lush haul!

Have you ordered anything from the seasonal range yet?

Linzi xxx



3 comments:

  1. I love LUSH Snow Fairy! But I love more LUSH Prince Charming! You must try it. A-way, very nice haul! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me Too :-) Ohhh I haven't tried that one! I'll have to pick it up next times its released! Thanks hun!

      Delete
  2. When you talk about that ban ones rado replica watches will likely be shut down or maybe you can be priced with the added bandwidth. Thus, when you thinking about doing increased by using ones VPN then you definately will would like to contemplate these selections that supply infinite bandwidth. Some sort of Rolex Deeply Beach manufacturer's warranty patek philippe replica persists for just two a long time. And then, the master is frequently the only person liable for trying to keep this check out with tip-top appearance. While there're intended for perfection in addition to amount of resistance to help usage, an effective repair regime is able to do many assistance with trying to keep this clock shopping completely new in addition to properly performance. The subsequent objects usually are many essential health care techniques for ones Rolex check out. Use it routinely. omega replica watches by using ones Rolex check out means that you can take care of the viscosity on the lubricants trying to keep this equipment with frequent mobility. But if your human body warm is usually apart, most of these lubricants shore up in addition to lead to entire stoppage or maybe tools chaffing, producing improvements from the rolex replica uk in addition to mobility on the check out. The wind the item weekly. When you don’t work with ones Rolex check out everyday, you should definitely the wind the item at the very least daily, in relation to 35 to help 50 situations, so your lubricants reverted on their fruit juice talk about, this equipment usually are reanimated along with the hublot replica is usually maintained appropriate. Fresh the item just about every 2-3 many weeks.

    ReplyDelete