Saturday 9 August 2014

Latest Additions to my Perfume Collection


Hullo Ladies!


I recently finished up a few of my perfumes so I decided to invest in some new fragrances in the last couple of weeks. 

I finished up my Oh Lola by Marc Jacobs, my Vera Wang Princess and a few of my Body Shop EDT's. I wouldn't say I go though perfumes exceptionally quick, my Auntie can go through a 100ml bottle of Tommy Girl in just a few short weeks. I'm not that bad but I do seem to find myself running out of a couple of my favorites every four or five months or so. 



Before I buy a perfume I always check on Amazon to see what is on there. I know a lot of people fear using amazon because of fakes but I always buy directly from Amazon themselves and not from an independent buyer. I've never received a bottle that way and thought it might be a fake, so I highly suggest it if you buy perfumes quite regularly like me because you can save a lot of money that way. 




The first perfume I bought is the Jimmy Choo EDP 

I've tried this perfume out numerous times in Boot's but I never seem to find it on offer there so I had a look on Amazon and the 60ml EDP was £27 which is a bargain :-) 

Like many popular fragrances out at the moment this is a sweet patchouli scent. It contains notes of Mandarin, Patchouli, Toffee, Pear and Orchid. 




In the same week I bought the Jimmy Choo perfume I noticed on the Boot's website that they had the Marc Jacobs Daisy Delight perfume on offer. As I'd just finished my Marc Jacobs perfume and I've always wanted Daisy I decided to go for it! 

It's still on offer on the Boot's website right now for £29.66.

This is a fresh, fruity floral perfume that contains notes of Quince, Apple, Sandlewood, Cedar and Freesia. 



The next scent I bought is Pleats Please by Issey Miyake

I recieved a sample of this months ago with a Feel Unique order and I new straight away that I had to own it next time I finished a few bottles. It's a gorgeous sophisticated light fragrance.

 Again I bought this on Amazon for £23.99 

This perfume is a fruity floral that contains notes of Sweet Pea, Pear, Gardenia, Patchouli, Musk and Vanilla. 


Another fragrance I bought from Amazon is Taylor Swift Enchanted Wonderstruck.

I love the original Wonderstruck and when I noticed the 50ml bottle on offer for £15 I decided to pick it up. It similar to Wonderstruck but sweeter.

It has notes of Vanilla, Wild Berries, Sugar, Passion Fruit and Woody Notes. 


The last perfume I bought was the one I wanted for the longest. 

Dolce & Gabbana The One 

This is a stunningly warm and comfortable scent that would be great for winter days and nights out. I bought the 50ml bottle on Amazon for about £32 

Some of the notes in the perfume are Vanilla, Peach, Litchi, Bergamot and Jasmine. 

It's both womanly and sophisticated and I love it :-)


So those are my new perfumes. I went overboard but perfume is one of those things that I love to splurge on and when I have a horrible day it's nice to go home and treat myself to something nice. 


All these perfume were bought by myself, I know this post probably sounds like an ad for Amazon or something but I promise it's not!

What perfume have you bought recently? Or have you been drooling after something special? 

Linzi xxx








6 comments:

  1. You always seem to get the best deals on perfume. :D I know where to come when I next need a new perfume haha.

    I want to try the Taylor perfume, I love the Wonderstruck one, £15 is a great price for 50ml too. Shame I have too many perfumes I still need to go through or I'd be picking that up.

    I love the Marc Jacobs bottles, I will have to give that one a sniff next time I'm at the shops, Daisy has always put me off being named after a flower, I'm definitely a fruity perfumed girl, but Daisy Delight sounds delicious.

    Juyey Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha That my Mother in me, She's a bargain hunter as well. I hate paying full price for something! The Wonderstruck Enchanted is lovely. Very sweet.

      I know what you mean, I only really like buying perfume when i've finsihed a few bottles up. I always go over board though haha.

      You shouldn't let the name shy you away from the perfume. Apparently Daisies don't even have a scent! It's quite a fruity scent I can definitely pick up the apple note in Daisy Delight :-)

      Delete
  2. I’ve been lovin Escada perfumes recently, they are so fruity and perfect for summer! I also love Prada candy too! Great post, I love perfumes! I fancy a sniff of Dolce & Gabbana The One :-) xxx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never bought an Escada perfume, I smelt the Rocking Rio one years ago that smelt lovely. I tried Candy when it first cmae out and im pretty sure I liked it although I can't really remember so I'll have to have another sniff soon :-) The Dolce & Gabbana The One is a gorgeous scent. I think you'd like it, it's a very sweet and warm fragrance!

      Delete
  3. Nice!! Next time I'm in the store I'm going to check these out!! I'm due for a new perfume...:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh nice! I think buying perfume is my favourite thing to do haha xxx

      Delete