Tuesday 4 March 2014

February Favourites 2014


Hullo Ladies!

I thought I'd better write up my February favourites post before it's to late and I end up needing to write my March one instead! I'm usually on time with these things but Instagram's  been keeping me busy! 

My Instagram name is LinziLou92 by the way! 



First favourite of the month.....

Dolce & Gabbana The One Desire - Smells so divine and unique, quite sweet but also floral. I love it! 

Soap & Glory Peaches & Clean - I remember this being huge when it first came out and I finally understand why! I've received this for Christmas and started using it a few weeks after. I'm half way through and I'm definitely going to pick it up again! It makes taking off my makeup at the end of the day feel so good :-) 

TheBalm Nude Tude Palette - I bought this recently and have been using it, with my Naked 3 palette ever since. It was difficult to decide which one to put into this post as I feel they both deserve it! I chose this one though and I have to say I'm so glad I bought it. I've created so many beautiful eye looks with it and really do suggest it to anyone looking for a new palette. 

TheBalm Mary-Lou Manizer - I bought this when I bought the NudeTude palette as I knew these two products seemed to be the most talked and raved about. I can see why. It's such a gorgeous highlighter. I'm still trying out loads of different brushes to see which one applies the best. The one I'm favoring at the moment is the Real Techniques Contour brush. I'm so happy with this product and can't wait to wear it on a night out so I can show off my glowing cheeks! 

Garnier Moisture Match in Dry to Very Dry - I've been using this for awhile now, ever since the range came out and I still love it. It's probably the only high street moisturizer that's actually helped my skin. It also doesn't hurt when you can get it on offer in ASDA ;-) 

Soap & Glory Thick and Fast Mascara - This is one of my favourite Mascaras ever! It's great to just apply quickly for day wear but you can add amazing volume for a night out with a few extra coats :-) 

Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick in Nudist - I'd heard so much about this product on Youtube and I finally decided to pick it up in the 3 for 2 offer recently. It's amazing as everyone says it is. It smells, feels and looks amazing! 

Soap & Glory Smolder Kohl Eye Liner - Soap & Glory are on a roll for me this Month, I've been using this on my top lash line all month and it looks great! I don't use it in my waterline as it does smudge but on my top lash line it stays all day! 

Sleek Blush By 3 Palette in Pink Sprint - I'm obsessed with these sleek blush palette at the moment and I'm so surprised at how easily I'm finding it to use this certain palette, it contains a lot of very pigmented, dark pinks but with a light hand they look amazing! I really want to pick up some more :-) 


So those are all my February Favourites, what was yours? 

Linzi xxx





2 comments:

  1. Nice! My February Favorites is Real Techniques, NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream, Milani Baked Blush, The Body Shop, Thayers & Sleek MakeUp Blush. :)

    http://allaboutmeputeripanda.blogspot.com/2014/03/february-favorites-2014.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hun :-) Loved your favourite post! x

      Delete