Sunday 5 January 2014

REVIEW - The Body Shop - Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner


Hullo Lovely Ladies!

So you may know by now that the last year I've suffered badly with my skin due to an allergic reaction. 

I never really suffered with my skin as a teenager but as soon as I turned twenty my skin seemed to have a total break down, it got even more dry and I wasn't going a day without a new spot popping up. 

Another thing I didn't realise as a teenager is how badly spots can scar your skin, on days were my skin was actually doing fine and I only had one or two spots it looked like more because the scars were so inflamed. 

Anyway, after trying out a wide range of products from Simple to La Roche Posay, I decided to try out the Tea Tree Range. 





This is the Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner and it's amazing. 

When I was ordering it on the website I wasn't really bothered about it as I've never used a toner and didn't really know what the benefits of using one was. 


What The Body Shop say :  Suitable For Blemished Skin. Sweeps away traces of impurities for clearer looking skin. Leaves Skin Looking Mattified. Removes makeup, cleanser and impurities. Clinically proven to give clearer looking skin. 


To activate the toner you need to shake it so the powder that sits at the bottom is mixed into the liquid and then pour some of the mixed liquid onto a cotton pad and sweep over your face and neck. 

I really feel like using this with the other Tea Tree products has helped my skin immensely. Not only helping to stop many future spots appearing but to give my scars a chance to heal. 

I don't believe it's dried my skin out but as I have dry skin anyway I always make sure to apply a moisturiser before bed. I'm liking the Vitamin E moisturiser from The body Shop at the moment. 

I'm in love with this product and I've already got a back up bottle after asking for one for Christmas. I would definitely re-purchase this product and it's become an essential part of my routine

It cost £5 a bottle which I think is okay for a 250ml bottle but I really believe theres no need to pay full price for Body Shop products because there is always a sale or voucher code floating around. Right now on their website they have a sale going on and also a 40% off code for everything out of the sale. so right now you can buy it for just £3.


I definitely recommend this product, as well as most of the Tea Tree range. I'll be reviewing more of the products with time :-) 

Have you tried this product? What do you think of it? 

Linzi xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment