Wednesday 29 January 2014

My January 2014 Favourites

Hullo Ladies!

An end to another month, the first month in a new year in fact. Like Always I found January to go awful slow. Probably because I'm still on a downer from Christmas.

One thing that was exciting about January though was all the new products I got to try out!!





My first two favorites this month have been my new Sleek Blushes. I bought Flamingo and Pixie Pink earlier in the Month and I love them. I'm obsessed. I want them all :-) They're pigmented and easy to blend and last ages on me! 


I've also been loving my bottle of J'adore Dior perfume. It smells amazing! It's super fresh and feminine. I can't stop smelling it. I've worn it a lot of the month and I love that my leather jacket now smells of J'adore. It stays around for so long without being overpowering. 


As you may know I've had great results from using The Body Shop Tea Tree range and my parents bought me some more from the line for Christmas this year and one of the products was this Squeaky Clean Scrub, I didn't pick this up a few months ago because I didn't want to spend the money on a scrub that was only 100ml. Boy was I being silly. This scrub is amazing and guess what? You only need a pea sized amount for your whole face. It foams up beautifully and really helps to exfoliate your skin without being to harsh. I'm in love! 

I also received my first LUSH products this Christmas and I adored both of them but this Snow Fairy Shower Gel is truly amazing. I just love the smell. The Lush bag happened to be in my room the week before Christmas and that whole week my bedroom smelt delicious. I'm so gutted it's a seasonal product, I'm going to have to stock up next Winter. 


My last favourite of the month is this Soap and Glory Butter Yourself Moisture lotion. It smell's bloody amazing and my skin feels super soft after using it. I actually can't wait to pick up the Foam Call Shower Gel as I hear it smells the same as this Lotion. I'm sure I smelt this on a girl I spoke to in a pub last weekend, she smelt just like this. I didn't ask if she used this or had a perfume that smelt similar. I wish I had now! Does anyone know of a perfume that's smells similar? Let me know!! 


So what have you been loving this Month? 

Have any Sleek Blushes you think I should try out?!

Linzi xxx






6 comments:

  1. I love Sleek Makeup Blushes too. I want to collect them all. I have Rose Gold, Pomegranate & Sunrise. You should try Rose Gold & Pomegranate. J'adore Dior Perfume, LUSH Snow Fairy & Soap & Glory are my wishlist. Linzi, I love your January 2014 Fav. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe I do too hun! I really want Pomegranate, It looks so pretty! Haha thanks for the comment hun xx

      Delete
  2. I agree, this month dragged on so much! It was an absolute nightmare :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awhh hopefully this month will go much better hun!

      Delete
  3. Hi Linzi! :-) great products. Those sleek blushes look amazing. I recommend foam call as I’ve tried it before! xx

    Helen @
    http://helensfashionblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Helen! Thanks :-) They really are, I love them! I'm going to have to pick it up as soon as I finish my Sugar Crush Shower Gel! Can't wait to try it! xxx

      Delete