Friday 6 December 2013

My Christmas Wish List 2013


Hi Ladies!

This Sunday I'm going Christmas Shopping with my brother to Cardiff, I can't wait! It's going to be so much fun :-) Lot's of Starbucks Gingerbread Latte's and Christmas Songs!

In anticipation I thought I'd make a Wish List!

LUSH



Snow Fairy Shower Gel



Magic Wand


The Comforter


I'd love to get some products from LUSH, I've only ever had one thing from there and loved it, so it would be nice to try out their best sellers. 


Dolce and Gabbana The One


A gorgeous fragrance but quite expensive! I'd love to own it but may wait to see if I can get it in the boxing day sales. 

River Island Purse


A friend of mine recently celebrated her 18th Birthday and one of her presents was this purse. It's stunning and that same night my purse broke! It was fate I tell you!! I can't wait to see what ones they have there. 


Soap and Glory Makeup Sets


Have you seen the Soap and Glory Christmas sets? They look amazing!!! I'm hoping to get the EYES BOX :-) 

How can you not just love the packaging, 

The last and most important thing on my Wish List is for me and my family to have a great time this Christmas. Laugh constantly and make lot's and lot's of memories. 


Linzi xxx











No comments:

Post a Comment