Wednesday 20 November 2013

Christmas Gift Ideas For Her From Amazon





Hullo Ladies!

I'm loving reading all your Christmas posts this last week so I thought I'd do a few of my own.

I'm a big fan of Amazon and it's one of the first places I check online when I need something so no doubt it'll be a saviour this Christmas. Here are some of the sets I found that I think would be a lovely gift to give to the women in your lives. Mothers, Grandmothers, Sisters....Ect. 



£13.00

Cute and great for anyone! Might pick this up for my Nan!



£29.00

Amazing value for money, don't know how long it'll stay at that price though so be quick! 




£15.65


Very grown up floral scent, I think my Mam would love it.




£11.70

I love Bomb Cosmetics and these Christmas sets are so cute!! 






£14.66

I have this collection and it's at a great price right now, it's worth picking it up. If you want it for yourself maybe you could send the link to someone as a not so subtle hint! :-P






£26.99

I have the thinner version and love it but now my hairs grown longer I'd love to try out this thicker barrel! 




£8.66

A great value set to try out some Burt Bess products! Again, this would be a great gift for anyone.




£8.00

Mmmmm.....I can imagine how great this set must smell! 

A great gift set to give to a best friend or sister!


So those are some of the great beauty products you can get at Amazon for Christmas this year!

5 weeks to go!!!

I really need to get shopping...I've bought nothing yet! Have you 

Linzi xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment