Thursday 10 October 2013

What I'm Taking On Holiday - Makeup - Brushes - Fragrance


Hullo Ladies!

I didn't think I'd be able to write this post due to the fact our whole internet and phone line has been down the last few days but my dad finally fixed it this afternoon so I decided to write this up straight away!

I'm off to Portugal on Monday and this is all the makeup, brushes and perfume I'll be taking with me. I'm going to do a separate post about clothing soon.  



I forget to include some of the products that I'm thinking of taking, so I'll list them here. I haven't made my mind up yet :-)

The Body Shop Mango EDT
VICHY Dermablend Foundation
MAC Lip Glass in Nymphette
Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipstick in 02 Beige Trench
E.L.F Stippling Brush


FACE


MAC Studio Fix Concealer
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation
Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation

Sleek Blush By 3 in Lace

Real Techniques Buffing Brush
Real Techniques Expert Face Brush 


LIPS


Maybelline Vivid Lipstick - Neon Red
MAC Lipsticks in - Please Me - Creme Cup - Ruby Woo
OCC Lip Tar - Pageant
Lancome Juicy Tube in Cerise *Not included in photo


EYES


Maybelline Colossal Mascara *Not included in photo
Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Liner - Black Ink
Lancome Ombre Absolue in Erika F
L'oreal Super Liner in Black
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Urban Decay Naked Palette

Real Techniques Fine Liner Brush
E.L.F Shadow Brush
UBU Angled Liner Brush
UBU Blending Brush


Eylure Katy Perry False Lashes in Cool Kitty and Oh, Honey!



FRAGRANCE


Just Cavalli By Roberto Cavalli

It's ridiculous how long it took my to decide which perfume to take...I'm ashamed to even say how long.  Lets Just say that there was a list involved. I'm such a weirdo! 


So that some of the stuff I'm taking on holiday, I know it's only for a week but.....I just...okay I have no excuses. It's not too bad I guess, I'l be dressing up every night because were going to a lot of restaurants while we're there so the makeup is needed!! 

I'm so excited to be going though, I'm slightly nervous about the airport. I'll be fine once I'm on the plane. I'm fine with flying, it's going through security(It's ALWAYS me who sets the alarms off) and making sure you have everything and all that jazz that gets me nervous. As soon as I'm in Duty Free I'll be happy as Larry ;-)  

I bought the Vichy Dermablend today by the way and I really love it so far. I'm undecided whether to swap it with the Healthy Mix . I'm going to continue trying it out for the next few days and see how I feel :-) 

Are you like me when you go away? Are you a overpacker or do you tend not to care too much about what you take. If that's the case I wish I was like you! :-) 

Linzi xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment