Wednesday 21 August 2013

Collective Haul : August 2013 - ASOS, Newlook, George and more :-)

Hullo Ladies!

I haven't hauled for awhile, because of personal reasons I don't get out much lately. The last few weeks though I've been picking up little things here and there and yesterday me, my mam and my nan did a big shop for a holiday were going on in October. 


I picked up some nice things so I thought I'd do a collective haul :-)



In the ASDA sale I picked up this basic grey dress, It was originally £10 down to £5. It's an easy piece to wear and you can dress it up easily. 


I've been looking for a nice denim jacket for ages but all the ones i've seen have been either too overpriced or actually really uncomfy.

I'm in love with this one though, it's comfy and it looks great with a lot of things, I can't wait to wear it with some dresses on my holiday!


Next is this amazing Kimono from New Look.

 I first found the kimono in the inspire section for £22.99 which although I could afford, it seemed slightly overpriced for me. Having a look around, I found it again in the main line also in a size 18, exactly the same piece, but only £19.99, I hate when that happens! So if your a plus size gal and you happen to see this kimono in store check out the new look main line first a see if you can find one in there that fits you, kimono's are made big anyway so you have a good chance and it'll save you a few pound. 



I made another ASOS order last week :-) I'm obsessed! 

I ordered this dress as it was on sale for just £12.50 and I've seen it loads of times on tumblr!

It's a gorgeous little black dress and I'm excited to wear it on a night out :-)

 I also ordered a black skater skirt from ASOS too but I've worn it already and I couldn't take a photo of it because it's in the wash. It's just a simple black skater skirt.


A few weeks ago whilst looking for a present for a friends birthday, I found this lovely bag from ASDA that will be great to take away on holiday with me. It has really interesting fringing and for £7 you can't go wrong :-)



I'm loving belts lately, I think they always finish off an outfit for me. 

I picked up three waist belts in the New Look sale, and a pack of two glitter skinny belts from asda for £3. 

They're all gorgeous, I love them! 


In asda I also picked up my first L'oreal Caresse lipstick on sale for £6 and I'm in love with it, I'll be reviewing it really soon!

I also stopped in Poundland and was really wonderfully surprised to find some Sleek and Revlon lippy's. I got my first Revlon Kissable Balm Stain for a £1. Yay me!  

I like one of the sleek lipsticks I bought, a bright purple called Amethyst, but the other colours really weren't for me.They were only a pound each though so i'm not upset over it.


Last but not least I picked up this funny little necklace from New Look for £2.50. 

So that's everything I bought this month, I found some great things to take on holiday! 

Have you found any good deals in the end of summer sales? 

Linzi xxx




4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous products! You should do an OOTD sometime! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! Hmmm I dunno lol will see how my obsession develops :-)

      Delete
  2. You have great style :) I second the outfit of the day idea!!! Where are you going on your holiday?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awhhh thank you! I'm going to Portugal with my family and some friends in October :-) xx

      Delete