Monday 5 August 2013

ASOS Curve Wishlist




Hullo Ladies!


I'm obsessed with ASOS Curve right now.

I'm in love with all the pretty things they have and I've picked out a few I'm desperate to own.











£7.50

I love using belts to accessorize an outfit and this one is gorgeous. 


£28
 This is a gorgeous print on dresses as well as dishes ;-) 


£25

A black bodycon with lace? Could it be more perfect for a night out? 


£45

I've seen this everywhere! It's the most beautiful summer dress I've ever seen and I'm just waiting for it to go on sale :-)



£20

Again, I'm just waiting for this to go or sale. It's gorgeous and Is bound to make most dresses look sexy.



If only I had a money tree in my garden......

Have your been lusting after anything from the ASOS Curve range?


Linzi xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment