Tuesday 9 July 2013

Free Eyeko Liquid Liner in this Month's Marie Claire Magazine!


Hullo Ladies!




I'n the UK this month Marie Claire comes with a free black Eyeko Liquid Liner, I've been wanting to try Eyeko for the longest time after seeing them on QVC. 



Another great thing is that the magazine is also on offer, instead of paying the usual £3.80 its only £2.50! 
I haven't been this excited about a magazine freebie in a long time, usually because it's always the same brands but this is the first time I've seen Eyeko. 



The product is called the Skinny Mini Liquid Liner, which means that it's a sample size but don't be put off. 

The Eyeko Liner contains 1.2 g of products and my NYC liner is 1.6 g.

So It's a great sample size that you should get a lot of use out of :-) 

I suggest having a look out for this freebie!

Have you tried any of the Eyeko products? I really want to try their mascara.

Linzi xxx








No comments:

Post a Comment