Wednesday 19 June 2013

Eau My Giddy God - The Body Shop - Mango EDT


Hullo Ladies, 

It's officially Summer and I'm always on the lookout for a great Summer fragrance. 

I have a few of them this year which I'll be showing you in an upcoming post but I wanted to review a special one that was also included in my Top 5 Spring Scents. Yeah.....It's THAT good :-) 

This year The Body Shop released a range of perfumes designed to be layered over their scented body products line. 

For example, you can also buy an EDT to go with your favourite Coconut Body Butter or Satsuma Shower Gel! 

They have all those long loved scents!



They bought out a similar range of body mists last year which I have to say I was disappointed with. The lasting power was horrible but I'm happy to say that these Eau De Toilette versions have a lot better longevity, this perfume lasts around 2 - 3 hours on my which is normal for an EDT. 


Now on to the scent. 

It's obviously a fruity scent, no doubt about it but what I find most amazing is that it literally smells like you just cut into a fresh juicy Mango. 

It's not artificially sweet, has no strong lingering of alcohol, it just has delicious mango goodness.


I love the bottle, it's cute and small to keep in your handbag so it won't weigh you down.


If you love the Mango range from The Body Shop then you really need to try it out. 

What's great is that if you feel like 2 - 3 hours isn't enough, just layer it with the Mango Body Butter then that gorgeous scent is just going to linger all day! 

I've also tried most of the other EDT's and they also smell exactly like they should :-) 

You can buy this here - for £8.50 but make sure you check for any codes that are going around  and while you are there check out the amazing sale they have on right now!!!

I really want to pick up the Strawberry, Coconut and Shea! 

Have you tried any of the perfumes from the range? 

Linzi xxx










No comments:

Post a Comment