Wednesday 1 May 2013

What Was In My Illamasqua Mystery Box : Eye's and Nails



Hey Lovely Ladies.... 
In my head I always have some scary european accent when I write that.....creepy. 

So last weekend I managed to pick up one of these Illamasqua Mystery Box's from Debenhams for a awesome price - £17.50 

I couldn't wait to get home and see what I had!



Out of the six full size products you already know what two of them are. After seeing the swatches on the make up assistants hand I knew that I'd like the look of at least two products out of the six! 

Also...just one of the products would have cost the price I paid anyway so the rest was just a bonus in my eyes! 


The two products I knew I would receive were the  : Precision Ink in Glister £18 and Liquid Metal in Electrum £17.50

So I had 2 mystery nail polishes and 2 mystery powder eye shadows

The nail polishes are : Strike ( Metallic Turquoise ) and Velocity (Greyish Purple) £14.50 each

The two eyeshadows are : Wicked (Gorgeous Matte Lilac Pink) and Fatal ( Dark Matte Purple) £15.50 each 


From Left to Right - Liquid Metal Electrum, Precision Ink Glister, Fatal Eyeshadow and Wicked Eyeshadow.


I'm actually really happy with everything I recieved in my box. I know a lot of people who bought these mystery box's were not happy with them but for the price I paid I'm ecstatic. I will be using everything from this box.

 I love the shadows, they are really pigmented and soft and the colours are gorgeous. 

The nail polishes are beautiful and both are colours I would have picked up if I had the money :-)

 The precision ink is stunning and so different from any other eyeliner I've ever owned yet also very wearable. 

 I haven't tried the liquid metal base yet but i'm loving the swatches of it. 

If bought separately the contents of this box would come to : £95.50 

Which means I saved - £78 

I'll probably be doing reviews of all these products soon so keep a lookout! 

Have you bought one of these Illamasqua beauty boxes? 

Were you happy with what you received?

Hope you have all had a great week so far!

Linzi xxx








No comments:

Post a Comment