Sunday 5 May 2013

REVIEW + SWATCHES - MUA - Power Pout - Rendezvous

Hey!

I recently picked up some of the Power Pouts from MUA and I thought I would give a small review on the shade Rendezvous. 

Rendezvous is the nude colour in the collection. 



What MUA Say :  "MUA Power Pout is a lip treatment with colour intensity that relieves dry, cracked lips providing immediate moisturisation. The handy pencil-style applicator provides easy to apply sheer soft lip colour and rolls up for easy use."

What I think : I agree that these lip products have surprisingly great pigmentation. Looking at some of the  chubby lip pencils that are showing up in most brands, these are some of the most pigmented ones. 

Although I find them very moisturizing, I don't believe they give any lasting results for dry lips so I wouldn't class them as a "lip treatment".

 I love that they don't have to be sharpened but the one downside to this is that I've only had it a week and it's breaking slightly so be gentle when applying. 


Some other things I like about the MUA Power Pouts is that they have a nice refreshing mint scent, you notice it when they're first applied but if you don't like that type of scent don't worry it doesn't stay for long and they don't give you any tingling sensation. Yay!

  I also love how soft they make my lips look, gliding right over any dry patches making my lips look really healthy and juicy. 


Rendezvous gives you a lovely  "Your Lip But Better" colour payoff.

 A great product maybe if you're still in school and want to wear something that gives you a lovely natural looking lip. 

Lasting power would be the same as something like a lipgloss, will stay on for an hour or two if you don't eat or drink much but will have to be reapplied often. This doesn't bother me but might be something you would want to think about before purchasing. 

I've noticed some slight staining with the more pigmented colours which is good in the way of lasting power so thats one thing to take into account also.

For the inexpensive price of just £3 each I would definitely recommend these Power Pouts and I will be picking up some more when I get the chance. 

Have you tried these yet?

Linzi xx





No comments:

Post a Comment