Saturday 18 May 2013

REVIEW - Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipstick - 02 Beige Trench

Hullo Ladies,

I've been looking for a great highstreet nude lipstick for some time now, all my favourite nudes are by MAC and I just can't keep excusing that £14 price mark. 

 I picked up the Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Lemonade hoping that it would be a lovely pinky nude but it was way too sheer for my pigmented lips. 



So my quest brought me to the Bourjois counter a few weeks ago and I found this gorgeous dark nude. It's called Beige Trench and it's from the "Preppy" category. 

You can see in the picture how creamy it is, the colour is gorgeous too. It's going to look stunning paired with a dark smokey eye look. 


In the lip swatch it's coming out a lot lighter than what it really looks like, It's actually quite a neutral beige with warm undertones, darker than your typical nude lipstick.  Think 90's nude lippy.  Which isn't a bad thing! Not to me anyway :-)  

A nice neutral lipstick that isn't so pale it makes me look dead ! Yay !


I'm loving these bourjois lipsticks, they're really good quality and definitely worth the price. 

Very hydrating and super pigmentation. 

I've found the lipstick I was looking for and I'm very pleased with it! 

Have you tried any of the Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipsticks? 

I'd love to get more from the collection :-)

Linzi xxx



4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm in love with it :-) It's a great lippy! x

      Delete
  2. I think I have this nude or the other one. Can't remember. Great colour;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great nude :-) Ohh I can't remember what the other one was like, I'll have to swatch it next time I'm in store! xx

      Delete