Monday 13 May 2013

Review - Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipstick - 11 Fraise Remix

Hullo Ladies!

Another Lipstick review today, anyone recognising a pattern here? I seem to be slightly obsessed. It's not my fault though... I blame those drugstore brands bringing out all these gorgeous collections! 

So today I'm going to talk about one of the Bourjois lipsticks I bought last week from the Rouge Edition collection.

Fraise Remix.


It's a gorgeous coral colour that bright but just short of being neon, which I kind of like as it means it's easier to wear day to day.



The Bourjois Rouge Edition lipstick collection is set up in three categories. Fraise Remix sits in the "Colour Block" set.  

I love this colour as it's pretty unique. Although I have many coral lipsticks this is different from all of them. 


I'm loving the formula of these lipsticks, they're creamy, pigmented, long lasting and moisturising. 

One thing I noticed is that unlike most lipsticks the moisturizing aspect sticks around for as long as the lipstick is on your lips. 

I'm really enjoying this lipstick at the moment and would definitely be on the lookout for some more in the future. 

Price wise I think they're a good deal but like always I suggest looking around for the best offer. You can buy this lipstick  here for £7.99


Have you tried this range?

What is your favourite drugstore lipstick at the moment?

Linzi xxx







2 comments:

  1. These are great I have other color to swatch soon. I don't have this one and now I want it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh can't wait to see what other ones you have hun! Haha it's beautiful isn't it! xx

      Delete