Thursday 30 May 2013

May Favourites 2013








Hullo!

Another month has flown by and were half way through the year already. 

Here are some of the products I've been loving in the last month. 

Palmers Cocoa Butter  - I was late to the whole Palmer Cocoa Butter hype. I finally smelt it when I found a tester in a magazine. I couldn't believe how good it smelt. As soon as I ripped the tiny packet open I knew I wanted the biggest bottle I could find. It's amazing. Its mousturizes and softens the skin whilst smelling delicious! I've Often seen it on sale in places like Superdrug, Boots and ASDA so have a look around. I'm sure I picked my 400ml bottle up in Asda for about £2!

Sleek Blush By 3 Palette in Lace - I've talked about this quite often on my blog since I bought it. The sleek blushes are amazingly pigmented and inexpensive. A big range of beautiful colours too. I want so many of them :-) You can read my review - Here

L'oreal Superliner Black Laquer in Vinyl Black   - I bought this a few weeks ago after hearing great things about the L'oreal liquid liners. I've been wearing it everyday since. It's a great liner and lasts all day whilst staying extreamly black, no grey-ish tinge with this one!

Maybelline Color Tattoo in On and On Bronze  - I've heard a lot about the Maybelline Color Tattoos since they came out but never took the plunge until Superdrug started the latest 3 for 2 offer. I picked up the one that seems to be most talked about which is On and On Bronze. It's a gorgeous colour and I've been wearing it constantly since I bought it. I'm deffinitly going to look into getting more of these.  Will be reviewing soon.

Maybelline The Colossal Smokey Mascara - I'm a big fan of BIG mascara brushes and The Colossal Mascara's from Maybelline of always been a firm favourite. I don't see much a difference between this and the original but I like it just the same. It gives my lashes great volume and I don't find that it clumps if I put that extra coat on for a night out. 

OCC Lip Tar in Pagent  - I won this in a Giveaway recently and I was super excited to try it as i've heard so many good things about the OCC Lip Tars. I recently found out you can get them on the Selfridges website which is great. They're slightly pricey, cheaper than MAC but I wouldn't call them Drugstore prices. I think they're worth it though. Pagent goes on beautifully, lasts for hours, feels comfortable and stains evenly. Everything you could wish for in a lip product. It dries matte too which I really like as I prefer a Matte bright lip colour. 

The Body Shop Mango EDT - I picked this up in March and have been wearing it constantly ever since. I'm nearlly finished which is sad but not too upsetting as you can get them for a great price. They are £8.50 for 30ml but you constantly have offers instore and online. I've smelt the Shea and Strawberry ones too and want them. They're not the longest lasting maybe 2 - 3 hours on my skin, longer on my clothes but much better than the body mist versions they released last year. Another great thig is that the bottle is tiny and is easy to keep in your handbag for when you need touch ups. 

Too Faced Natural Eye Palette - I waited so long before I bought this. Way too long. It's amazing. A beautiful palette that can be used for daily wear or for that special night out. I'm in love with it. I'm using it everyday. I'm not going to be like everyone else and tell you if I think you should buy this or the UD Naked palette because I seriously think you could have both. Well...if you can't get enough of the neautral's like me you should ;-) 


So those are my favourites for this month :-)

What where yours?

Linzi xxx










3 comments:

  1. I've seen those lip tars on a few blogs...I'm going to have to try them out...they stain?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah...Palmer's is my FAVORITE Cocoa Butter...we've had a bottle in the house for as long as I can remember...and MEN love the scent too :)

      Delete
    2. I'll be reviewing it real soon hun, they do stain but in a good way hehe

      ohh really??? I'll have to test out that theory at some point ;-)

      Delete