Thursday 23 May 2013

Leighton Denny Plush Pink DUPE!

Hey Ladies, 

I very rarely do a DUPE post, In fact I can't remember ever doing one! 

This is an easy dupe though as I'm an amatuer ;-) If you are looking for good dupes for products check out Emily Noel's videos on her Youtube channel. She's amazing at this stuff!


My favourite Pink nail polish has to be Leighton Denny Plush Pink, so imagine my delighted surprise when looking through my collection I noticed that I had another polish that looked surprisingly similar. 


Shocking Pink by Barry M! 

I've owned it for awhile now and I just never clued in! 



From L-R - Barry M Shocking Pink and Leighton Denny Plush Pink

So when I first noticed it I was like...."well they may look the same in the bottle but what about the application?!" 

So I applied them both and I have to say the application is also very similar.


From L- R - Barry M,  Leighton Denny.

These are both one coats so that means they're both very opaque polishes. 

Both are very glossy and the lasting power are both really good too. 


So if you fancy a Leighton Denny dupe for £2.99 check out Shocking Pink from Barry M :-) 

Hope You Have All Had A Good Week So Far! 

Linzi xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment