Sunday 31 March 2013

March Favourites 2013



Hullo Ladies!

It's the end of another month :-) 

I can't believe we are a quarter into the year already!

Here are some of the products I've been reaching for continuously in the last four weeks. 

 Hair 


Aussie Take The Heat Protection Spray - Reviewed Here - I've been using a lot of heat on my hair the last few weeks and I feel like this has been by my side the whole time. I really think it's helps keep my hair protected from the heat and also helps with smoothness and shine. 

Percy & Reed Colour & Shine Shampoo and Conditioner - These were free in Glamour Magazine this month and I'm so glad I got to try them, the shampoo really cleanses my hair and the conditioner makes it extra soft! I don't think I'd pay the price for them as they are quite over my budget but they have been a lovely treat for my hair!




 Makeup & Nails


Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation - I've been in love with this foundation again this month, I'll be reviewing it soon. It's the first foundation the actually matches my skin colour perfectly! 

MAC Fluidline in Rich Ground - Reviewed Here- I just love this liner, it's so gorgeous! It's great for days when you just don't want to wear the usual black or brown. Look's amazing on it's own or with some shadows.

Revlon Lip Butter in Sweet Tart - I recently spoilt myself and bought two Revlon lip butters, I'd been drooling over the range for months but just hadn't taken the leap. I'm glad I finally did, I'm in love with them. I've been wearing Sweet Tart most of this month because it's a gorgeous pop of colour for spring! 

Dainty Doll Blush in My Girl - Dainty Doll products have been talked about a lot this month due o Fragrance direct and TK Maxx selling them at amazing discount prices! I picked a few things up from TK Maxx last month *check out the post - Here*  and this gorgeous pink blush was one of them.

GOSH Nail Polish in  Lavender Love -  This is a gorgeous special edition periwinkle blue nail polish from GOSH. I bought it in the Clearance box back last year with a load of other GOSH makeup. I hope they do it again this year as I found some amazing offers :-)  I been loving this colour for Spring. It's bright and looks very flattering on the nails. 



 Skin Care 


Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes - I usually just use baby wipes to take of my make up as they're a lot less expensive but when I saw these on offer I decided to test them out. I'm really liking them and feel that they give me a more intensive clean than baby wipes. 

The Body Shop Strawberry Body Butter - I've been using this as a face cream this month and It's worked wonders on my dry skin but If I don't use it for a few days in a row the flakes come back so I've worked it into my routine now to use just before applying my makeup. 



Perfume 



Marc Jabobs Oh! Lola EDT - Review Here - A gorgeous perfume for spring, it's fruity and floral but very young a fresh. A unique scent with amazing packaging!

The Body Shop Mango EDT - Some new EDT's have been brought out in all the original Body Shop scents, this is the Mango one and it's smells amazing. I just want to eat my wrist when I apply it! I've gone through loads of it already so I know I'm going to be picking more up when I run out. It's worth checking out next time your in the store!



 Book Of The Month


J R Ward Lover At Last - This is a novel that I've waited four years for. It's a series that interlinks through a large group of vampires. Vampires known as the Blackdagger Brotherhood. If you are into Supernatural romance novels or romance in general then I highly suggest giving this a go. There is some violence, sex and swearing so if that may offend you then you may want to pass. It's a great book though, telling the romance of Qhuinn and Blaylock two male vampires who fall in love. It's the first m/m pairing in the series and the author did it very well. She gave them the Happy Ever After that I've been waiting for :-) 


So that's everything I've been loving this month! 

Hope you are all having a great Easter!!

Happy Spring! 

Linzi xxx






2 comments:

  1. The strawberry body butter smells so good :)

    I wish that US magazines did free products as often as UK ones!

    Nice list of favorites!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know :D I didn't like it at first but I've grown to love nearly all the strawberry range!

      I don't know why they don't they would sell so many more if they did because I know a lot of people as well as myself that buy duplicates when they do really good samples and freebies!

      Thanks for the comment hun!! xx

      Delete