Tuesday 12 February 2013

Wednesday Wishlist (Makeup and Skincare)



I've been a lot more focused on my brows lately and I agree that they can really frame your face, I've been reading up on a lot of different brow kits and really like the look of this one. I bought the MUA eye brow pencil today but would loved to see how a shadow and fixing gel looks on the brow. 


I'm becoming obsessed with eye shadow palettes apparently this week and I'm loving the look of this one from Urban Decay. 


I've heard a lot about Clinique's skin care and as my skin is really playing up at the moment I'm starting to think it's time to invest in some quality products. 


I blame the Eleventh Gorgeous girls for this one, they both use this palette constantly in their looks and they make it look so easy! I want!!


Okay....I know this looks way scary...but with spring well on it's way I'm craving for some colour in my makeup routine and it's surprising how boring my blushers look right now...pinks...pinks..PINKS!


So that's what what I've been obsessing over the last few days! 
Do you have any of these products? 
Are they worth it??

Linzi xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment