Wednesday 6 February 2013

New MUA Palette......Naked 2 Dupe??


*Photo taken from MUA Facebook page*


Hi Ladies,

Just heard some exciting news on Facebook !!!


MUA have been busy the last few month bringing us amazing new products and this seems to be another one.

It's called the Undress Me Too palette which seems to make it the sequel to Undressed, the very famous Naked dupe. 

Could this be the new dupe for Naked 2 by Urban Decay? 

Let's hope because if it is then it's going to be a fraction of the price :-) 

Also it's the first white palette that MUA has brought out, I'm liking  the photo but I don't know how much I'll like it once it's been in my make up box after awhile!

Have a look here to see some swatches of the new palette  I have to admit I think I'm going to get this one, the colours look stunning.....out in selected Superdrug Stores 13th of February or buy it on their website now!! 

What do you think? 
Will you be purchasing it? 
Linzi xxx







2 comments:

  1. Haven't seen this one yet. Can't wait to see if it's a dupe or not :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking at online swatches hun, it sure looks like! I can't wait either! xx

      Delete