Sunday 3 February 2013

Finishing Touches Haul


Hey Ladies! 

I have a thing for duvet covers. 
I love buying new ones, finding pretty girly colours to brighten up my room. 
I picked up this new one from Tesco. 
Here is the link and I bought the double for £12, It's reversible and has a striped pattern on the other side. 

I also picked up a small throw from Tesco's for just £4 and it's a muted duck egg blue colour. 
Gorgeous! 


I picked up two hanging heart tealight holders from Asda. 
I have two windows and have hung these on each curtain rail. 


 For £3 each you can't go wrong :-)



My walls have been looking bare so I decided to pick up some canvas art. 

I bought these three from Home Bargains for less than £3 for all of them! 

They are small but look so cute all together :-)


I picked up this candle holder in Home Bargains to display my perfumes on and it cost about £3.50.

It fits about 5 fragrances!




I also picked up these LED lights to wrap around it. 
These are from ASDA and cost £2.


This is what It looks like and I love it! 
 The LED lights look stunning at night but I couldn't take a good picture with my camera :-( 

So that my recent haul! 

Hope you guys are having a great weekend!

Linzi xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment