Wednesday 9 January 2013

REVIEW - MUA - Undressed Palette

Hullo Again!

I've been meaning to write this review for awhile now. 

I'd heard so much about the MUA palettes, especially this one!



The Undressed pallete is a range of 12 neutral eye shadows that range from creamy white to glittering blacks. 

Im a big fan of neutral palettes, you can make some many beautiful eye looks with them without having to try too hard!  That's mainly because all the eye shadows in this palette looks gorgeous together!



This pallete is known for being a nearly exact dupe for the very famous Urban Decay Naked Palette. I own the Naked palette and can honestly say that this is very similar, not only in shade colour but in quality too.

For the price this is an unbelievably great palette and I actually bought it for some of my friends and family on Christmas because It's one that I think everyone, even those who wear only bright eye shadows or no eye shadows at all, will use at some point. 

I gave one to a friend who has never used eye shadows before because I believe this is great for beginners. They don't have to worry about making some kind of  faux pas with this palette.


 


Onto the quality of the shades.
  Colour wise they are all very pretty, just like in the Naked palette there are a range of mattes, shimmers and glitter shades. 

Pigmentation is great and they are smooth to apply.

I find slight fall out with the darker or more glittery shades but so are a lot of more expensive eye shadows.

Lasting power isn't as long as some brands but using a good primer solves this problem for me. 

All in all I would definitely buy more MUA palettes in the future. 

Have you tried this palette? 

Love it or do you feel its slightly over rated?

Linzi xxx






2 comments:

  1. This has been my favourite ever since I did a swap with someone in the UK! It's sooo pretty :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete