Monday 14 January 2013

I Heart Perfume TAG!

Hullo Lovely Ladies

*Sigh...* -_- 

The Perfume obsession continues...I just watched the Eleventh Gorgeous I Heart Perfume Tag Youtube video and I loved the questions so much that I've decided to do the tag as well! 


What was the first perfume you ever purchased?

The first perfume I ever purchased myself was Valentino Rock and Rose. I bought it from Duty Free Summer of 2011. I loved it so much, it was my first high end perfume. 

What's your signature scent?

I don't really have one, I have so many different perfumes that it changes on a daily basis. I do have those certain Holy Grail perfumes though : Armani Code, Roberto Cavalli and Vera Wang Princess Night. 




What is your most recent purchase?

Loverdose by Diesel - I got it in the Boxing day/January sales. 

When I tried it when it came out about a year ago I wasn't too fussed with it but after I bought it and wore it on my skin I fell in love with it! So glad I took the chance and bought it. 



Which perfume would you wear at night time/date night?

Roberto Cavalli or Armani Code - There both very sexy and mysterious scents but strange enough they are very comforting scents too. I like to spray my scarf with them in the winter and just have a good snuggle with it :-) 



What is your favourite spring/summer scent?

For Christmas I was given Oh Lola by Marc Jacobs and I literally can't wait for spring to get here so I can start wearing it more because I feel like it's just going to be an incredible scent when the sun starts to come out!  Another great one for spring/ summer is Armani I'dole d'Armani, it's a lush crisp, spicy scent. 



If im out at night time in the Summer I love to wear Midnight Fantasy by Britney Spears. It's so delicious and sexy. It's been a favourite of mine for years! 



What is your favourite fall/winter perfume?

In the fall I love to wear Tresor Midnight Rose and again in the winter I like to wear Armani Code or Roberto Cavalli. 



What is your favourite scent category? ( Floral, Fruity, Oriental, Aquatic, Gourmand)

My favourite scent category is Warm Oriental or Gourmand. I obviously like scents that are in different categories but my favourite scents seem to be either Oriental or Gourmand fragrances. 

What perfume are you currently lusting after?

I'm currently lusting after Dolce and Gabbana The One. I want it so much :-) It's exactly the kind of perfume I like, sweet but in a classy, soft subtle way.



What fragrance/Cologne do you like on your significant other? 

I don't have a significant other at present but when i'm on a night out I love a guy who wears somthing sexy. Something like Obsession by Calvin Klein or 1 Million by Paco Rabanne.


So that's my I <3 Perfumes Tag completed! 

The people I'm tagging are : 



&



I also tag anyone else who fancies doing it and if you do I'd love it if you left your links in the comment section :-) 

Linzi xxx



6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tag :) I definitely have to get my perfume game up..it's kinda lacking. Shhh...don't tell anyone lol

    The Britney Spears one and the Loverdose ones sound really nice. I'll see if I can find them in the store and give them a sniff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Problem hun! I'd love to read about your favourite perfumes :-) Haha!

      They're definitely worth a look hun! I love them :-)

      Delete
  2. Princess Night has been my go to scent for the past yr. Love it:)

    Sara x
    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can understand why hun, it's stunning! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tag. Perfumes I love strong scents. One classic I still love is noa from cacharel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem hun! I always see Noa in store but forget to try it! I'll have to put it on my "To Be Tested" list :-) xx

      Delete