Saturday 12 January 2013

Eau My Giddy God - NEXT - Paradise



Hullo Ladies!

I received a good few fragrances for Christmas and bought a few in the sales too so I thought I'd start reviewing some for you.

This is Paradise from Next.

It's one of thier top selling fragrances and I can understand why.

It's a lovely fresh and fruity floral with some nice green notes to keep it different. 

It has great lasting power and projects well, which means your more likely to get those "Ohh...you smell great" compliments we all love! 

Next are great for doing sets for their perfumes and the one I received was a 30ml bottle and a roller ball! 

My first ever roller ball which was exciting. I'm always hearing about them on blogs but don't see a lot of them in UK stores.

It's a very pretty scent and isn't like the usually sickly sweet that you get with most inexpensive fragrances at  the moment.

A 30ml bottle costs around £6.50 

A 100ml bottle costs £10

The bottle itself is sturdy and the glass is thick so it's less likely to break in your handbag, although the bulky packaging may be a problem if you dislike carrying around the extra weight. 

I think it's a great scent to wear for everyday maybe for work or just out to the shops. It's beautiful and unoffensive. 

Next have a few perfume that I've been wanting for awhile, they have some amazing dupes. Their Diamonds perfume is a dupe for Miss Dior Cheri, their Eau Nude fragrance is a dupe for Coco Mademoiselle Chanel and the beautiful Define is a dupe for the Armani She fragrance. 

You can buy these perfumes from Next stores or online.

Have you tried the Next perfumes? 

Linzi xxx












No comments:

Post a Comment