Monday 28 January 2013

Eau My Giddy God - Giorgio Armani - Idole d'Armani EDP

Hullo Ladies,

I've decided to finally do a review on one of my favourite perfumes ever!

Idole d'Armani by Giorgio Armani.

I'll set the scene for you, I had been out shopping with my Mam and Nan and we had all decided on getting a new perfume that day. My mother needed one because she'd run out of all her others, my nan wanted a repeat purchase and I simply wanted to add to me vastly growing collection. 

We spent over an hour in Boot's, trying out all the perfumes we liked the look of. My mam and nan both bought Anais Anais as it was on sale and they both love it but sadly I couldn't find anything I really liked that I could afford. I felt a bit left out but on the way home we passed another Boot's and my nan had forgotten to get makeup remover so we stopped in. I had another quick glance and found this baby.

It was right in the corner of the glass cabinet with a lovely big red sticker that screamed "SALE!!" 

It was a 50ml Armani EDP down to £29......I know..... I think I may have done a little happy dance in the middle of the store!

I asked the lady behind the counter if I could try it and even she seemed surprised out how great an offer it was! 

When I sprayed it on my wrist it was love at first sniff. Even my nan (who usually hates the perfumes I like and vice versa) loved it! I knew I just had to own that intoxicating scent.


Looking up the fragrance when I got home it wasn't surprising why I loved it. 

The notes were the same as some of my other perfume favourites. 

TOP – Celmentine, Honey, Ginger, Pear, Almond, bitter orange and Artemisia.

MIDDLE – Rose, Jasmine and Saffron

BASE – Patchouli, Vetiver and styrax

On me I smell the honey, pear, ginger and patchouli the most. 

It's a very fresh spicy scent, it isn't grouped on the Fragrantica website at the moment but if I was to say I would call it a fresh oriental fragrance. 

This perfume was released in 2009.

I can't find it on the boot's website at the moment which means they are not stocking online but if your interested definitely check your local stores, they may still  have some on clearance. 

If you can't find it might be worth looking online. 

If your a fan of other Armani fragrances then I would suggest giving this one a try. It lasts a good 5 hours on me before I feel the need to re-apply. 

Hope you all had a great day!

Linzi xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment