Saturday 15 December 2012

REVIEW - Aussie - Dual Personality - Smooth and Shine Milk


Hi Ladies.

I'm pretty sure they have changed the packaging of this now, but I picked this up in the Superdrug Clearance for 99p. 

This is a great product that boosts the natural shine in your hair. 

I run it through my towel dried hair before I blow dry it. 

It helps to smooth at my hair which makes it easier to work with. I even find it cuts down my straightening time by half.

On the bottle it says "Our Styling Formula with Australian Jasmine Extract Will Help De-kink Your Hair, Fight Flyaways and Crank Up The Shine."

It definitely gives you some extra shine, If you pump some onto your hand and rub them together, you can clearly see the shimmer that it gives your lovely locks. 

If you can find this you should give it a try. Like all the Aussie products I've tried over the years it's very much worth it! 

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Linzi xxx








2 comments:

  1. I've never seen this before but I like Aussie products :) If I see this I'll try it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the Aussie products too hun! Smell so good :-)

      Delete