Sunday 16 December 2012

Christmas Tag

Hi!

I first saw this tag on Bow Tied Beauty and loved it so much I decided to do it myself. 





What's Your Favourite Thing About Christmas? 


Lot's of things but mostly the traditions. I love the fact that my family have these little things we do every year without fail. I get shockingly upset when something stops us doing them...like a child really! 



What's Your Favourite Make Up Look For The Christmas Season? 

The glitter! You have to go mad on the glitter eye shadow and nail polish around Christmas....it just has to be done. I'm think of doing a dark smokey eye with some silver glitter running through it. Then a lovely red lipstick and some curls in my hair! I love the fact that you can go that little bit further with your makeup for Christmas without caring that people might think you have over done it. 


Real tree or fake tree?

We've never had a real tree in my house, even though they look nice I've heard how much hassle they can be, also you can get some pretty realistic plastic trees out there now!



Giving presents or receiving presents? 

For the first few weeks in December its all about the giving but as soon as I've finished my shopping....trying to guess what someone has bought me is my favourite thing to do. It's practically a tradition for me to try and force my brother to tell me! 


Do you open your presents Christmas Morning or Evening? 

In the morning! Although in my family we always get "Table" presents....which basically means that my dad keeps the best present until after we have eaten and we all have to pretend we didn't know we were getting anything! 


Handmade Christmas Cards or Bought?

My Nan makes cards so it's always lovely to get one from her that shes taken time to make!


What's your all time Favourite Christmas movie? 


Muppets Christmas Carol. I've loved it since I was a small child. I make sure to watch it every year. 



Whats your Favourite Christmas Food? 

Seriously???? All of it!
 It's the best reason ever to over eat! 




I loved doing this  so I tag everyone! 

I'd love to read all of your answers!

Linzi xxx











2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! I'm totally stealing this Linzi ;) haha!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe no worries hun! Can't wait to see what you say :-) xx

      Delete