Monday 17 December 2012

Baking Again!


Hi Guys!


So I've been baking again and this time I decided to do a chocolate sponge cake. 

I'm not a big fan of the traditional Christmas cake so I've decided to do something else this year. 

A Chocolate sponge with Raspberry Jam and Cocoa Butter cream filling. 

It's quite a messy one and isn't perfect at all but I like to think that gives it edge ;-) 

How about you? Do you like the more traditional Christmas cake around this time of year? or would you rather something a bit different? 

Linzi xxx

2 comments:

  1. Looks good!

    I fancied chocolate fudge cake for weeks now and am gonna make that probably this weekend for Christmas eve. It's a nightmare because I'm lactose intolerant, so have to find alternatives to bake with!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds Lovely Hun! I've never made Chocolate Fudge Cake!

      Delete