Sunday 11 November 2012

REVIEW - Demeter - Sex On The Beach & Wild Blackberry Peach Cobbler

Hi Lovely Ladies!

I bought these two perfumes from Ebay a few weeks ago after searching online for what felt like months.

I finally found them at a good price and bought them as soon as I could. 

Demeter is a company that make cologne sprays that are based on simple or unusual things.
  


Some of the most popular fragrances are; 

Snow
Rain
Salt Air
Pink Lemonade
Honeysuckle 
Dirt
Gin and Tonic
Thunderstorm

Now I'm going to be reviewing the two scents I own




Sex On The Beach



This cologne was part of the Happy Hour Collection that focused on popular alcohol drinks. 

This was quite a disappointment. I had heard that the cologne sprays where not very long lasting but this was simply ridiculous  It lasted seconds.Which for the price they are asking for is shocking. Luckily I got this at a good price. 

Onto the smell. This is an extremely sweet scent. Quite sickly to me, even though I'm a big fan of sweet scents this is very overpowering in that area.

The notes are : 

Vodka, Pineapple, raspberry, melon and cranberry. 

I wouldn't suggest this to anyone, not just because I don't like the scent but because of the lack of lasting power. I'm trying to give this away to someone right now but no one I know seems to like it !





Wild Blackberry Peach Cobbler



This scent came out with the Jelly Belly Collection. When I saw it on Ebay I got really excited because I LOVE Jelly Belly sweets. I've been eating them for years! 

I really like this scent. It has a a lovely creamy note too it which I believe comes from the peach. It's not as sweet and has a slight bitterness to it, which just makes it more interesting and not sickly. I think the lemon notes make it smell very fresh and clean but not strong enough to turn it into bathroom cleaner.

It's also a lot longer lasting. I find the smell lingers for a good two hours before I need to re-apply.

The notes are;

Peach, Blackberry and Lemon. 

I'm glad I picked this one up, it's nice to carry around in my handbag. I think I'll be using it a lot next year when we get back into those "warmer" months. 


I'm so happy that I liked at least one and I got to try a new brand that I've found interesting. They are also good for novelty affect I guess, with names like "Thunderstorm" and "Gin and Tonic" but I don't think I'd buy another :-) It's nice to have them in my collection but I wouldn't say they where stunning perfumes! 

Hope you have all had a great weekend!

Linzi xxx





2 comments:

  1. Those sound like the smell amazing. Sorry they didn't last long :( What's the regular price on them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of them does :-) lol I cant find them in the UK except online and the price varies sorry. They have a website so you can look them up to find out hun if your interested in them :-) xxx

      Delete