Monday 29 October 2012

The Perfume Tag :-)

Hullo Ladies! 


So if you've been reading my blog these last few weeks you may have noticed that I'm perfume mad lately.

Looking on Youtube I noticed that earlier in the year this perfume tag was going around and I was so gutted I missed it so I thought....why not do it anyway?? 

I'm always behind on the trend...why must this be any different? 

So lets start with the questions :-) 

1) What is your favourite Winter scent?

Armani Code, although I wear it all year round it's something I find myself being drawn to in the winter as it's a comfortable yet sexy scent. It's gorgeous and If you've never tried it I highly suggest you test it next time you're in a store!



2) On a lazy day you reach for....?

The Body Shop's Love ECT..  I just keep it in my handbag for those days when I don't know what else to put on as it's so wearable. It's not too sweet, floral or fresh. Just a balanced mix of them all. 



3) What would you use when you are going on a date?

Lancome's Tresor Midnight Rose. 


It's an extremely sexy scent to me. It's a classic with a modern twist. It's very romantic and addictive. 

4) What was your high school signature scent?

When I was in comprehensive school nearly every girl in my class was wearing Britney's Fantasy and as much as I love that scent I wanted something different so my Mam took me to Superdrug and tested a load a perfumes with me untill we found the perfect one. I chose Sunflowers by Elizabeth Arden. To me its very fresh and floral. Grown up yet not too old fashioned.



5) What is your current love?

My current favourite is one of my most recent buys, it's Idole d'Armani by Giorgio Armani. 

It was a real surprise to me as I'd never heard of t before. I tested it out one day a few weeks ago and fell instantly in love with it. It's perfect for me. Fresh and sweet with some spicy notes mixed in. I also picked it up on sale which is even better! I've used it nearly everyday since I bought it. 

6) What is your  favourite Summer scent?

My favorite Summer scent is Be Deliscious by DKNY. 
I get so many comments when I wear it. I love it! So juicy and fresh. 


7) Name a perfume you regret buying.

Siren By Paris Hilton.


There was three reasons I bought this on a blind buy from Amazon. 1) Everyone kept telling me how good her perfumes are. 2) It was apparently a dupe for the very famous Viva La Juicy from Juicy Couture. 3) it was extremely cheap online. 

So I thought to myself...why not? I was real excited about it and then when I sprayed it on my wrist I had to run to the bathroom and wash it off again. I hated it! The most embarrassing part is...it's not even a bad dupe. It smells very similar to Viva La Juicy....but me being the idiot I was didn't think of smelling that perfume either. A few months later I did and hated that too. *shakes head in disgust* 

So if you're a fan of Viva La Juicy but hate the price tag I would definitely suggest picking this up. Sadly I now have a 100ml bottle going to waste. 

8) What perfume is on your wish list? 

Roberto Cavalli. I have to smell it every time I go into a Boot's/Superdrug shop. It's stunning. Strong, spicy, a hint of sweetness and instantly recognisable. I'm hoping to get it for Christmas :-) 


I loved doing this tag! I tag anyone who wants to do it :-) 

Hope you all had a nice day! 

Linzi xxx

4 comments:

  1. great post. My go to scent is Vera Wang Princess Night. I would love to get Ellie Saab but it out of my price range right now:)

    Sara xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! I just picked Princess Night up in TK Maxx! I can't blame you for having it as a go to scent! It's stunning :-) Ohhh I tried the Ellie Saab in a magazine tester the other day, it smelt lovely!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks hun! Hope you do one of your own! I would love to see it :-)

      Delete