Friday 19 October 2012

My First Too Faced Purchase AKA - Why I love T K Maxx!

Hullo Lovely Ladies!
So back earlier in the year, whilst late night shopping I noticed that Debenhams where selling this Too Faced Set  at £12.99 in the sale which I thought was an amazing price but decided to wait till the next day before purchasing it.

 Sadly when I checked again the next day, it had gone! 

I was gutted and tried to search it out elsewhere online for around the same price but found nothing. I really wasn't willing to pay full price for it when I had seen it on sale. 



Then yesterday me and my brother went shopping to pick up some pet food, I managed to persuade him to go into T K Maxx with me as I had read in a few blog posts that some beauty bloggers have been finding some amazing bargains in there lately, including OPI and Urban Decay! 


At first I started looking at the fragrances as it's one of my newest obsessions...but couldn't find anything I really fancied. My brother did though! He picked up one of the Ed Hardy for Men fragrances...I must same it smells amazing.....Anyway, I started having a look around and came across the Too Faced Set I had been craving! I was so excited, I snapped it up straight away before anyone else could pick it up and literally ran to the counter......Heres why! 


Yep.....you're seeing that right!

£7.99 for a full sized Too Faced eye shadow palette and one full sized Shadow Insurance Eye Primer.....I thought I might have been dreaming! 

So there you go....another great find in TK Maxx! 

If you have one buy you I strongly suggest you go check it out :-)  

Have a great weekend.

Linzi xxx




10 comments:

  1. WHAT A BARGAIN! They didn't have anything that amazing in my tkmaxx last time I went there, lucky you! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Make sure you check again soon hun! They're always getting new stuff in :-) I know! I was so lucky to find it! xx

      Delete
  2. I love TKMaxx for those kinds of bargains!! That's so lucky that you found it and managed to snap it up!! I think I might have to have a cheeky root around in my local one come payday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too hun! They have some amazing things in there sometimes! I think your should :-P Hope you get something nice for yourself!

      Delete
  3. I saw this palette in TKMaxx and also got it. Just don't like the cardboard packaging but for the price who cares :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh lucky you hun! For the price I think it's amazing! The eyeshadows are great which is your favourite colour? Mines socialite :-)

      Delete
  4. I love stores like this. I stop into Winners at the mall across the street from me all the time to see what beauty deals I can find:)
    Sara xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh great deal! Can you do a review when you've used it? I love that color Lucky Charm! I recently bought my first Too Faced product..a mascara :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will make sure to hun! It's gorgeous :-) I didn't think I could use it at first but I really like it now! Ohh I haven't heard much about there mascaras...hope you do a review at some point :-) xx

      Delete