Friday 21 September 2012

Let Them Eat Cake... Birthday Haul Part 1 :-)


Hullo Lovely People!!

It was my Birthday Wednesday and I've been super busy so I haven't been able to post about it but finally I can and this is Part 1 of my Birthday Haul as I'm off shopping again Sunday :-0 Eeek!!

Accessories


With the money my brother gave me I picked up some lovely accessories. Even on my birthday I have to find the sales ;-) 

Dorothy Perkins

Bow Purse - Was £10 down to £5
Aztec earrings - Was £4 down to £1 
Bow Earrings - Was £3.50 down to £1
Bead bracelets in "LOVE" and  "YEAH" - Was £4 down to £1

New Look

Bow Ring - £3



My parents bought me this big tin of chocolates, with this and the chocolate birthday cake I'm not going to buying any munchies for a long time! 



My Mam picked out this amazing Skull t-shirt from New Look, its a few sizes too big for me which I like as it hangs better. Looks amazing with a pair of skinny jeans and some high heels :-) While we were in New Look I noticed that the sales assistants where obviously getting ready for a sale so I managed to walk out of there with only this so I can go back Sunday and get more for my money! I can't wait :-) 


For the last few weeks my Nan has been helping me decorate my bedroom and for my birthday she bought me my bedding and curtains. 

She also gave me a big surprise by giving me these hand made goodies 


She made this beautiful pillow, shes picked up on my bow obsession and added the lovely detail work! 


I managed to get to TK Maxx but didn't find much.

 I did pick up these two makeup brushes from Ecotools though. I've already tried them out and love them. 

They are so soft and the foundation brush is amazing. I can't wait to do some reviews! 


If any of you read my Birthday Wish List that I posted last week then you may have noticed that I really wanted another bottle of Estee Lauder's Double Wear Foundation. My lovely parents picked this up for me!


 I'm very grateful for everything I received for my birthday! 

Clothes, makeup and chocolate! What more can a girl ask for ;-) 

Hope you have all had a great day!!

Enjoy the weekend :-) 

Linzi xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment