Wednesday 5 September 2012

August Faves!


Hullo Lovely Readers! 




Makeup and Tools 


I've been loving E.L.F blushers recently and I cant wait to get more of them! The three that I've been using a lot of is "Candid Coral" "Pink Passion" and "Gotta Glow" which is my favourite highlighter at the moment! 

The Body Shop Mango and Peach Born Lippy Lip Balm...SMELLS AMAZING! I've had this for a long time now and its nearly running out so I'm going to have to pick up another one soon. 

The Body Shop Eye Definer in Black. I picked this up for free in a magazine a few months ago, it came with a navy colour too. I would buy it again if it's on sale, it lasts a long time and I don't find it in weird places on my face at the end of the day :-) 

From Collection 2000 I've been using the rather famous concealer and the Multiplier mascara. The concealer is really good and is on par with my MAC studio finish concealor and actually lasts slightly longer which is great. The Mascara is great too, amazing for a natural look, with no clumping. 

E.L.F Studio Line Blush Brush, I think everyone should try this brush. Its amazing at picking up product and feels so soft. You can't beat the price. I'm waiting for another good discount code and then I'm gonna pick up a few more brushes from the Studio line :-) 


Hair



 I've been using this Andrew Barton "The Straight Answer" Hot Iron Protection spray for years now, Its a great spray although I'm careful with how much I use due to my naturally oily hair. Its smells amazing and gives my hair an amazing silky, soft feel. 


Fragrance




This last month I've been using this Gwen Stefani Harajuku Lovers Wicked Style Perfume in LOVE. I think its a very unusual scent, its a sweet, fruity floral and has some lovely ingredients that make it very interesting. I will hopefully be doing a full review of this soon. I picked this up in Boots for just £9.99 about six months back but never used a lot of until recently. 

Body 


I've been trying to go through my Body Shop Body Butters lately as I'm worried they are going to go bad if I don't use some of them up soon, so I've been using this Papaya Body Butter most of the month. When I first bought it I wasn't fussed as I didn't like the scent straight from the tub but in fact I love it when its on my skin, so strange! 

It's a very fruity scent that isn't too strong. 


Favourite Read


"Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire"

 I found this to be well written and I did fall slightly in love with Travis - the main character. It's what I call a "possessive romance" which is very popular at the moment. I'm writing a review for it right now. :-)


So that's all my monthly favourites, I'm sorry it's so late. You may know that I've been re-decorating my room so its been chaos around here this last week. It's practically done now! I'm thinking of posting a few pictures when I finish it :-) 

Hope you have all been well! 

Linzi xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment