Tuesday 21 August 2012

REVIEW - Soap and Glory - Pulp Friction Body Scrub

Hullo Lovely Ladies!

I just used up the last of my Soap and Glory body scrub so I thought I would make a review for you all :-) 


I picked this up on a 3 for 2 offer as my "free" product...I had spent so long looking at all the products that my Mam was getting agitated so I just picked it up and hoped for the best.


I like to use this on wet skin as its so creamy and lathers really well for a body scrub.

It gives great exfoliation and my skin feels very softer after I've used it :-) 



I always love the Soap and Glory packaging its just so pink and girly with great names! 

It has the fruitigo Fragrance which has notes of frozen yuzu, orange oil, green fig and jungle pomelo essence....hmmmm.....0.o

To me it just smells goooooood :-) 


All in all I really like this for an everyday scrub, I don't know If I would pick it up if it wasn't on offer as £8 for 250ml can be quite expensive for a body scrub but on "3 for 2" you can't go wrong :-) 

 I like that its a squeeze tube which keeps it clean and tidy. It differs from most of the Soap and Glory scrubs which come in tubs, some people may not like the fact that they have to dip there hand into a tub so this product may seem more hygienic.

I used this as an all over body scrub so It ran out quite quickly...lasted me about eight weeks. 

I like to use this as my everyday scrub as its not too rough on the skin and then  use something like Soap and Glory's Flake away as a once a week scrub.

I have to say that there's a small part of me that always wants to sing Chuck Berry's "You Never Can Tell" when I use this! If any of you have seen Pulp Fiction then you should know what I'm talking about ;-) 

Here's the Boots Link for you and they also have a "3 for 2" offer on right now!

Have you tried a Soap and Glory Body Scrub? Which is your favourite?

Linzi xxx


10 comments:

  1. I always see their products in Target...I think I'll have to pick some up. And I agree their packaging is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love them :-) I would suggest you pick up the Righteous Body Butter or the Flake Away Scrub first..they are my favourite products, just amazing :-)

      Delete
  2. ahhh looks so moist ans nice! i couldnt find this brand on my country T_T

    rheapunya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awhhh... Hope you get to try them at some point hun!

      Delete
  3. I really loved this product, which surprised me as I wasn't a huge fan of their other stuff (and was allergic to some! Damn my super sensitive skin!!) I loved how it wasn't incredibly harsh but exfoliated well and foamed up too so left me feeling lovely and clean. Plus it smells amazing! £8 is quite expensive though. Have you tried the Natural Collection body scrubs? Much cheaper and just as good in my opinion (although they don't foam up...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh that's sad hun about the over products...though I'm not surprised as they have such a strong fragrance.

      Glad you enjoy this one though :-)

      I haven't tried them :-O I tried the shower gels and didn't like them but I'll have to have a look at the scrubs!

      Delete
  4. Haven't tried it yet but looks gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is hun :-) Hope you get to try it at some point!

      Delete
  5. I have this scrub and love it! Have to say though their 'Breakfast scrub' is my favourite!


    style-comes-from-within.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to try that scrub at some point! I've heard great things :-) Have to get though with the ones I have at the moment though hehe :-) xx

      Delete