Thursday 12 July 2012

Eau My Giddy God - The Body Shop - Vanilla


Hullo Lovely People!!

It's been some time since I wrote a "Eau My Giddy God" post, so I though I would do one for you all today
 :-)

I seem to be slowly collecting all The Body Shops fragrances, they now have the Strawberry perfume back out, though I have only seen it in one of their sets.

 I've read about it before on the interweb but have never seen it on their website so I'm looking forward to trying it out!!!

This is their very popular Vanilla Eau De Toilette.

It's been a best seller for a long time now and I'm not surprised . 


This is probably the sweetest fragrance I have ever smelt. 

It's a true vanilla scent with notes of coconut. 

I don't really pick up the Coconut notes as the Vanilla really takes over. 

This is a great scent for those who love sweet fragrances and It's slightly more grown up than most sweeter scents on the market. 

I wouldn't buy it for someone who I knew liked a more subtle fragrance as this is quite a strong scent, not over powering but it's going to last a long time on you, especially if sprayed onto clothing. 

My mother hates me wearing it though as she's not a fan of anything with Vanilla in as it gives her a headache, which is one thing you should think about when purchasing as vanilla can be quite an offending scent to many people. 

I only really like wearing it around the Holiday season as it reminds me of Christmas for some reason.

This product is priced at £9 for 30ml. 

I picked  it up on sale for less than £5 which is really affordable if you think about the prices you pay for perfumes in places like Boot's or Superdrug.

The only thing about this product that irritates the hell out of me is the packaging, I love the sleek bottle but the cap is horrible. It's quite small and when you place it onto the bottle it scrapes against the metal and gives me goosebumps!!  I guess I can deal with it though :-) 

The Body Shop frequently have offers on so have a look on voucher websites to see which is the best deal. 

Have you tried any fragrances from The Body Shop??

Linzi xxx





6 comments:

  1. The vanilla fragrance is my favorite, I love it. It's such a sweet smell without being sickly x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree hun! A very grown up sweet scent! x

      Delete
  2. I love TBS's vanilla perfume! Too bad this perfume is no where available in my country (India). I still have the empty bottle stored in my closet. Sometimes I like to sniff it lol. Great review. ^_^

    ♥Crazy Pop Lock♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate it when TBS only release certain ranges in certain countries its so unfair!!! Haha nothing wrong with that hun! I bet it brings back lovely memories :-) Thanks!!!

      Delete
  3. This is one of my favourite scents. I want to eat it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I can imagine why! Its very yummy :-)

      Delete