Tuesday 12 June 2012

Swatches of GOSH's Rainbow Nail Polish


 Hullo Ladies!

I managed to pick up a bottle of GOSH's Rainbow nail polish yesterday so as soon as I got it home I put it on and here's what it looked like!


I applied it on over Nails Inc's West Hampstead which is a dark purple so that It would stand out and I loved the effect it gave! 

It looks gorgeous :-) 


It's aptly named, as your nails change all different colours when touched by different lights. 

I can't wait to see what effect it gives on different nail polishes.

I'm so happy I found it in the clearance box.

  Find any great bargains lately? 

Linzi xxx

12 comments:

  1. Oooh pretty!!! I've never seen a polish quite like that. I bet it looks better in person.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does, It was quite hard to take a good photo because it looks best when your nails are moving hehe

      Delete
  2. Lucky you! :-) I searched and searched for GOSH Rainbow, but gave up and bought NUBAR 2010. Rainbow looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know.. I was so happy! Thanks hun :-)

      Delete
  3. It's very nice. I also followed you on bloglovin, I didn't know what it was until recently.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks gorgeous, I love flakie polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, the color is just gorgeous! thank you for the review, Linzi!!

    ReplyDelete