Monday 18 June 2012

Swatches - Nails Inc - Chelsea - Lucky Dip


Hullo Gorgeous Ladies!

This is a swatch of Chelsea which was one of the Nails Inc nail polishes that came in my Lucky Dip.



This is said to be a dark plum but personally the only plum colour I see is on the cotton pad when I take it off. On the nails It looks pure black. Which I love because In my eyes you can never have too many black polishes. They can be such a statement mani. 


I loved this on my nails, It went on so opaque giving me full coverage in just two coats.


It's lovely and glossy on its own but because I loved it on my nails so much I applied my Seche Vite topcoat to make sure it lasts for a few days   :-) 

I'm so happy this was in my lucky dip, I know I will be using it very often!

Hope you have all had a good Monday, I'm off to bed now to re-read the J.R.Ward Black Dagger Brotherhood series! I love me some hot, kick-ass vampires ;-)

Linzi xxx


10 comments:

  1. Very Very nice color!!!!!!!!!!!
    Is Nails Inc polishes 3 free?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Hun! I don't know :-( try google or the Nails Inc facebook page :-)

      Delete
  2. I love Chelsea too, such a nice colour with a beautiful formula!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree hun :-) It was a lovely surprise!

      Delete
  3. I adore this colour!

    Stop by and check out my blog giveaway! :)
    http://dawndugong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too :-)

      Will do hun! Thanks for the comment :-)

      Delete
  4. Ohh I love that colour! I suppose if the light hits it right then maybe you'll see some plum. But black is always good!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe! I don't mind though...I love it the way it it is hehe xx

      Delete