Saturday 26 May 2012

REVIEW - China Glaze - For Audrey


Hullo Beautiful ladies :-)
I'm reviewing the lovely China Glaze For Audrey today, yes I only bought it last week but since then I have fallen in love. This is probably my favourite nail polish EVER. 


China Glaze released this as a tribute to Audrey Hepburn, It's nearly an exact replica of the blue that Tiffany's use, apparently Tiffany's own the actual colour but China Glaze got it as close as they could. 

I have always loved Audrey Hepburn movies, Breakfast at Tiffanys being just one of them :-) my favourite is Sabrina!


This has great pigmentation, giving you bottle colour in just two coats. 

I found it dried fairly quickly and is glossy enough without needing a top coat, although I applied Seche Vite  just to see how it looked :-) 



I used Barry M 3 in 1 as my Base coat, two coats of For Audrey and Seche Vite Fast Drying Top Coat. 


This is what I would call an elegant blue, I received many compliment whilst wearing it.

 I wore it for about three days this week which is a record for me as I usually get bored of a nail polish by the end of the day :-) 

I really think this would suit a lot of people, even if they don't usually wear blue nail polish. It's a very refined and classy nail colour. 

I would definitely recommend this colour, to me it's beautiful! 

Have you tried China Glaze polish? Which is your favourite colour?

3 comments:

  1. I think a week is plenty of time to review a nail polish :) It is a gorgeous colour! I'm dying to get hold of it :) oh and I really want fairy dust :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XD I thinks its gorgeous too! I need to google Fairy dust, havn't seen much of it.I really want Doll House! It looks amazing :-)

      Delete