Thursday 31 May 2012

Magazine Freebies! (Marie Claire + Glamour)


Hullo Ladies!


I just popped into my local Spar and noticed these lovely magazine freebies! 


I picked up Marie Claire and Glamour.

Marie Claire are giving away a choice of three Ciate Nail polishes, I picked up Bon Bon *cutest name ever!* which is a lovely nude colour :-) It was the only one left, I'm hoping to pick up another sometime soon! 

Glamour are giving away a choice of Benefit products :-) 

You can choose between Bad Gal Lash *Mascara*, The Porefessional *Pore Balm* or That Gal *Face Primer* They're tiny sizes but for £2 you cant go wrong as these are some very popular Benefit products!
I picked up the Porefessional :-) 

I also noticed the RED are giving away Jemma Kid eyeliners but I thought two magazine in one go was quite enough :-) 

I'm also waiting for the new Instyle as they're giving away a choice of The Body Shop goodies :-) 

Hope this helped in some ways! What are you going to choose?

Linzi xx

4 comments:

  1. I hope to get the 2 you picked up too :P The other polish colours were nice but the sherbert one looked close to a polish I have already.
    Hopefully they'll be in stock when I go to get them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you find the ones you want hun! I really like the one I picked up :-)

      Delete
  2. I picked up Jelly bean today, I can't wait to use it :) I also got glamour mag so that I could get the free Benefit face primer, it smells sooo good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want Jelly Bean it looks really cute! The names are great :-) They're really worth the £2 just to try! :-)

    ReplyDelete