Tuesday 22 May 2012

First try of Ombre Nails :-)

Hullo Beautiful Ladies!

Today for those who are taking part of Twinsie Tuesday its Ombre Day and though I am not part of this challenge I thought I would join in as I've never tried this trend before :-) 

I really love how it turned out!


This is a mani that I could probably wear for longer than a day, which how long my usual manicures last
 :-)
 I really like it, It reminds me of when I was younger and used to paint my nails all different crazy colours *which I still do* but in a moor mature way...kind of!


Most of my nails where just two coats except the ring finger and pinky finger, they needed three.


Thumb - Barry M Indigo - Index Finger - Barry M Cyan Blue - Middle Finger - Blueberry Ice Cream - Ring Finger - Nails Inc Bluebell - Pinky Finger - Barry M Blue Moon


It's like a tribute for my love of the colour blue and Barry M :-P hehe

Also last night my followers went up to 50 and my page views past 2000, I'm so happy!
Thank you all so much :-)

Back to the mani, do you like this trend? What colours do you like to use when creating a Ombre Manicure? 

Thanks, Linzi xx



8 comments:

  1. I love it, lovely choice of colours. I also love Barry M polish, I've got loads of barry m :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! I love them too :-) Every time I go into Superdrug or Boots I seem to pick up another one hehe

      Delete
  2. I'll definitely try this! I think it's really sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love ombre manis! you did quite well on this one, I've only tried green/teal so far.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the colours you have used.

    ReplyDelete