Saturday 5 May 2012

April Favorites :-)

Hullo Ladies,

I'm sorry this post is slightly late but I've only recently had my camera back from my parents :-)

Like you all - I use a heck loads of products in one month so It was really hard for me to choose which ones were my favorite but I managed to decide on these seven :-)

Here they are!


These are the products I have found myself repeatedly reaching for in the last month.


MAC's Fabulously Festive Face Kit in Wintercool. 

MAC's Mocha Blush and MAC Eye shadows in Phloof, Brun, Quarry and Dance in the Dark.

Easy to make a simple yet lovely look.  


 Barry M's Copper
A nail polish that both me and my mother have been wearing a lot this month, so much so that I bought a back up of it. .

Barry M in Coral

The weather hasn't been too great here recently but this colour has really brightened my mood the last few weeks.


Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

This is the most amazing thing I have recently bought, I'm forever applying to my cuticles. I think it smells like Lemon cheesecake but my nan disagrees, she thinks it smells like lemon sherbert! 


 Burt's Bees milk and Honey Body Lotion
My new favourite moisturizer. It's light and non greasy whilst smelling gorgeous, 



The Burt's Bees lip balm with Mango Butter is amazing, it softens my lips and has a light fruity smell. 


I love reading these posts and seeing what people have been loving in the last month. 

What has been your favourite product this month? 

Linzi xx

4 comments:

  1. Love the polishes, especially the copper one!

    Tagged you in the get to know me tag:
    http://b-is-for-beauty.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/get-to-know-me-tag.html

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awhh Thanks! I will try to get it done as soon as possible :-) xx

      Delete
  2. Very nice! My puppy ate my latest Burt's Bees lipbalm >:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh no! Never mind that's a great excuse for you to try another :-)

      Delete