Monday 9 April 2012

NOTD - 17 - Lasting Fix - Toasted Almond


Hey Ladies,


For the last few weeks, I feel like all that has been on my nails are pastels or bright colours. So because its the day after Easter I decided to try something different.
I actually had forgotten I had this colour until a few days ago when I found it going through some of my old school things. I checked on the Boots website and it's still on there so people are still able to find it.



It's called Toasted Almond and its a lovely metalic taupe. I find it quite hard to describe and I havn't seen anything similar before.




This is just two coats and it drys very fast.

I love the 17 polishes, they are great quality and inexpensive. It's been on all day and I havn't suffered any chipping yet so I'm very pleased with that :)

Have you tried any 17 nail polishes? Do you have a favorite?

Thanks, Linzi xx

No comments:

Post a Comment