Tuesday 10 April 2012

My Soap and Glory Favorites




Hello Ladies, Boots have been having a "3 for 2" offer for a while now and I have been stocking up on some Soap and Glory products. I love everything about Soap and Glory, the smell, the packaging and most of all the results. The first time I tried Soap and Glory was at Chirstmas time when my mam bought me the Big Splendor set, which came in this lovely, huge, shower bag. I keep all my shower things in there, which of course is mostly full of Soap and Glory porducts :)





This was the first moisturiser I tried from Soap and Glory and I think I will always re-purchase it. I like to keep it for winter for the days were I need a great moisturiser. It's thick but not greasy and has a lovely scent that lasts all day on my skin. This is £10.50 per 300ml at Boots.com.




Flake Away Body Scrub is a great scrub that exfoliates amazingly and smells unbelievably good. The ingrediants include shea butter, sweet almond oil, peach seed powder, sea salt, grapeseed and sugar. I use it once a week and use something a little more gentle in between.  This is £7.00 per 300ml at Boots.com.






Clean on Me Shower Gel has a great lather, smells great and has a built in moisturiser lotion. I have been using this since christmas and there is still a great amount left. Its just £5.50 per 500ml at Boots.com.






Heels Genius Foot Cream is great for me and my terribly dry feet, recently because of the winter months my feet have needed a lot of attention so they don't become painfully chapped and hard to walk on. I find Heel Genius is a great foot cream to keep my feet soft and silky smooth. It is £5.50 per 125ml at Boots.com

Hand Food is a nice hand cream that leaves your hands feeling lovely and hydrated while smelling gorgeous. I like to keep it in my hand bag, although its quite big so I am thinking of buying the travel size bottle just to carry around with me. It is £5.00 per 125ml at Boots.com

Do you have a favorite Soap and Glory Product?

Thanks, Linzi xx







No comments:

Post a Comment