Sunday 1 April 2012

My March Favorites


Happy April Fools day everyone!

Its the first of April today so Im writing a post on all the things I loved in March.





Viva Glam Gaga is a bright blue toned pink. Its a lovely colour for spring and is a lustre fomulation which means its very glossy on this lips. Sadly this one melted in my bag a few months back but Im still trying hard to use it. 




The suns been great these last couple of weeks for so early in the spring, hopefully it means we will  have a hot summer this year. I've been wearing this everyday since the suns been out and im loving it. This is a great body butter for all skin types, It has a very exoctic pure coconut smell.




Bobbi Browns Long Wear Gel Eyeliner In Espresso Ink. This is my favorite eye liner and I have not just been wearing this all of last month but nearly all year and I'll be buying another when I run out. It such a smooth and pigmented colour to use and lasts all day.





Bobbi Brown Extreme Party Mascara in black, I recieved this in a set with two Bobbi Brown eye liners and a Ultra Fine eyeliner brush. Its a great mascara that gives you length and volume with out the clumps.




Mermaid Blue

This is a lovely bright metalic blue from Maybeline.  




This is a NYC nail polish called Light -Camera - Glitter. I only bought it last week but It hasnt been off my nails since. I love it. It looks amazing over any colour :)




This is a mini bottle of OPI's Cajun Shrimp. I recieved it in a set from QVC. Its great for spring and summer. I love it on my toes :)



This is Love Etc, by The Body Shop. Its a really nice pretty scent that is not too imature. I bought it in a set in the sales. It came with a 200ml body wash and cost just £6. It's a lovely smelling perfume for the price. Ive been wearing nearly every day since I bought it.




This is a body spray from Boots' Natural Collection in Mango and Papaya. It's only £2 and is lovely and refreshing.


This last month I have been using Urban Decays Naked Pallete on my eyes a lot. Its great for a nice subtle eye and a bright lip.




I have been using Laura Geller Spackle Primer in Champayne this month, under my foundation, It gives a lovely glow to my skin and helps with any dry patches.




Carrot Moisture Cream from The Body Shop, great for a face cream and inexpensive at £4.



This is a small Lancome lip gloss that I recieved last christmas with a perfume set that included a mascara and eye shadow. Sadly it doesnt have a name written on it,  Its a light pink with lots a shimmer.
 

This is The Body Shop Born Lippy Lip Balm Stick in pomegranate, Its smells lovely and leaves your lips hydrated and smooth.




Flake Away by Soap and Glory

This is a great scrub that I use around three times a week, it leaves my skin smooth and smelling lovely.

                                                                    Thanks, Linzi xx






No comments:

Post a Comment