Wednesday 11 April 2012

GOSH Haul


Hello Lovely Ladies,

   Today I spent nearly half the morning in Superdrug, trying to find a new everyday foundation.


I like to have two foundations at a time, one for everyday wear and another for when I need more coverage. The latter is usually Estee Lauder Double Wear. 




I love  GOSH X-ceptional Wear Foundation because their porcelain shade is actually easy for me to wear because It's more pinked toned, not yellow like most of the drugstore foundations. Although because it is nearly summer I bought a shade darker this time which is called Natural. I put it on as soon as I came home and I really like it so far. I bought it for £7.99 in Superdrug.


My first GOSH nail polish in Gasoline. Such a pretty shimmery purple.


I tried the colour on my pinky finger and fell in love :) It was £4.99 in Superdrug.


Last but not least GOSH Valvet Touch Eyeliner in Black Ink. Free because I spent over £10 on gosh products :)




Again I put this on as soon as I came home and its lasted all day. The original price is £4.99.


Also this afternoon I finially went shopping for a new Laptop, I nearly fainted when giving the Shop Assistant my card but now I finally have my white and blue laptop. YAY! :)

Thanks, Linzi xx

                            

No comments:

Post a Comment