Thursday 19 April 2012

Eye Looks : Pink: Easy Day time to Night time :-)



Hullo Everyone,

This is my first makeup look that I have put up on my blog so im a tad nervous!

 I'm not in anyway a professional :) I just love to play around with make up!

I wanted to start with something simple so here I have done a day - night look using pink eyeshadows. I find it very hard to wear pink eyeshadow, its not a colour I gravitate towards sadly but I think it looks quite good in this look. It's deffinetly one I will be recreating again.


Day Time Look 


I used the Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Palette.

On the lid I applied Tainted and then in the crease I added some of Junkshow.



Then I applied some Bobbi Brown long wear gel eyeliner in Espresso Ink using my Bobbi Brown Ultra Fine Eyeliner brush.


Then I used my Bobbi Brown Extreme Party Mascara in Black.


           Night Time Look


Blackout From the Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Palette.

So to make this into a bit more of a night time look I added some of Blackout into the outer corner.

I then blended the colour and added some more of my eyeliner to get a thicker line.






I like both looks, I find that the daytime look would be great to go somewhere casual like out with friends shopping or to the cinema and I would definitely wear the night time look for a night down the pub :-)

Hope you like the look!

Thanks,
 Linzi xx 



2 comments:

  1. Your make up is very very nice! Your eyeliner is great!

    http://beautystr.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete