Thursday 29 March 2012

REVIEW - GOSH Haute Precision Mascara


Hello Ladies,

I received a GOSH set for Christmas from my auntie and this was the mascara that was included.


It's my favorite mascara for lengthening my lashes. Usually I wear it on its own but If  i'm going out for the night or going to a special occasion and I want more volume then I add Soap and Glorys Thick and Fast over it.


Its a thin and long brush with spirals.



My eye lashes before I put on the mascara.



After I put on the mascara.


I love GOSH, everything I have bought from them Is great quality and has a good price. I love that superdrug also includes them in some of their "3 for 2" offers which seem to be happening a lot lately. I want to try their nail polishes next, they look lovely!  :)

                                                                  Thanks, Linzi xx


No comments:

Post a Comment