Friday 30 March 2012

REVIEW - The Body Shop Coconut Range


Hello Ladies,

This is a small coconut set from the Body Shop, Included in it was a 50ml body butter, a 50ml body scrub, a 60ml shower cream, a white bath lilly and a small bag. It's perfect to give someone for a gift or just to try out the range.
 Months ago I was shopping online trying to find something to buy for my friends birthday when I found these cute little sets on The Body Shops website. They were relativly cheap and I picked the strawberry range for her and bought the coconut for me as I had heard a lot about it on the web and wanted to give it a try.
I didn't like it when I first bought it, being in the dead of winter I just wasn't fussed but these last few days the sun has been out and I find myself reaching for this set more and more.


This is the body scrub and it has a thick creamy consistancy with tiny bits of coconut shell to exfoliate your skin. It leaves a lovely scent  after its used and leaves your skin  nice and smooth.  The Body Shop says to use it 2 - 3 times a week.  I find this to be a really good scrub for dry skin.


This is a creamy moisturizer for normal to dry skin, the scent is amazing and lasts for a long time. It's very exotic smelling and great for the summer. As soon as the sun came out I fell in love with it. I am definitely going to buy the bigger tub when I run out.


As my shower is as of last month out of order :( *you would swear I didn't live with two plumbers* I've been using this in the bath and it's great. It gives a good lather and gives my bathroom a nice "holiday in the sun" feeling. Just after I bought this I went to cardiff christmas shopping and they had a sale on their shower gels so I picked up a bigger size of this and have nearly run out i'm using it so much.

So what is your favorite Body Shop product?

Thanks, Linzi xx

No comments:

Post a Comment